Saturday 17 December 2011

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Kick and Crawl Play gym-Preloved,In Excellent Condition and Comes with Complete Set Of Toys

Hi, I am letting this go at 50% discount from original price. Toys attached not in this photo because its kept away for the time being. However my price offer comes with complete set. You can find out more on this product at Fisher Price website. My son's is the older version of the model. In my experience,this toy is a huge hit for my boy. He loves playing with this toy since he was a newborn.Back then it was for him to lie down facing the toys mobile hanging on this mat. Once he has started to crawl, this toy mat can be converted into this cute tunnel.He is now 19 months old and still love to crawl through this tunnel all the time :) This toy is suitable since birth until 1 year plus!


Original price :RM200
Rosey is letting go at RM100

Interested buyers please do contact me at my email mawar.mohamad2308@gmail.com or alternatively I'll be having a preloved sales during the coming two weekends at my home. If you'd like to come to check out more items for yourself and child,please save the date(s)! More info,please drop a comment for your email address and i'll update you by email.Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment